Drobo 8D - NEW (inc. VAT)by Drobo €1,409.00 EUR
Transform Your Storage Workflow. The Bigger, Better, Bolder, 8D.
This 8D was created to meet the need for data-intensive workflows. With lightning speed ThunderboltTM 3, the Drobo 8D is the fastest, and largest capacity direct attached Drobo yet. The Drobo 8D allows for the creation of 16 volumes with up to 128TB, with a total storage pool of 256TB.
Drobo 8D comes with an Accelerator Bay in a rear-mounted slot for an SSD to enable the patented Drobo Accelerator Cache technology. The Drobo Hot Data Cache keeps a copy of your most frequently accessed transactional data so that it can be delivered at blazing fast speeds. The Drobo 8D is also the only Drobo with the new Intelligent Volume Management technology, which allows for the flexibility of manual and automated management of storage pools.
Creative professionals will experience the editing power for media-rich, high-resolution workflows with the protection of Drobo’s patented BeyondRAID technology. The 8D is also ideal as primary storage for Small to Medium Businesses requiring reliable, easy to use, high capacity solutions.
- 8 Bay direct-attached storage (3.5” SATA HDD & 2.5" SSD)
- Power of dual, Thunderbolt™ 3 ports (macOS only)
- NEW Intelligent Volume Management
- SSD Accelerator Bay for a performance boost
- 128TB Volume support, 256TB Storage Pool
- Supports a 5K display or 2, 4K displays
Laptops and computers with Thunderbolt 2 ports will require a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter.
All packages require a signature at delivery.
2 Year hardware warranty; extend and enhance support with DroboCare featuring 24/7 phone support and advanced hardware replacement.
- Up to eight (8) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 8-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations